A simple handy image viewer and editor with some useful features (for Linux and Windows).
This program is aimed at ease of use, quick opening, and doing most necessary features.
- Export to PDF
- Auto Resize to file size
- Crop in particular ratio
- Rotate, mirror, perspective transform
- Photo Collage, Photo Grid for printing
- Magic Eraser or Heal Tool (inpainting)
- Intelligent Scissor (Background Remover)
- Enhance (Color, Brightness, Contrast)
- Correction (White Balance, Lens Distortion)
- Noise Reduction (Specle Noise, Dust removal)
- Filters (Scanned Page, Sharpen, Pencil Sketch, Vignette)
Download the precompiled packages from releases page.
For Windows download .exe package and install it.
For Linux download .AppImage package, mark it executable, and double click to run.
Get plugins from https://github.com/ksharindam/photoquick-plugins
and more plugins from https://github.com/ImageProcessing-ElectronicPublications/photoquick-plugins
Also you can create your own plugins and use with it.
Reload Image : R
Delete Image : Delete
Supported Image Formats
All formats supported by Qt are supported in this program.
Read : JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG, TIFF, ICO, BMP, XPM, XBM, PPM, PBM, PGM
Write : JPG, PNG, TIFF, ICO, BMP, XPM, XBM, PPM
JPEG2000 and WebP formats are supported via image format plugins.
You can get these here…